SAAS creep is a real thing….
“I need this tool to use this one!”
“We need more insight, so let’s get this tool!”
Before you know it, it’s sprouted into a giant bill and a meeting with your CFO.
People usually start looking at new SAAS tools when existing systems are breaking.
Automation and scaling solutions are key.
However, before you buy a new shiny tool, take a step back…..
SAAS tools should also build your assets.
Income follows assets. 📈
Assets build a competitive moat. 🏰
Assets can be physical or digital, like features of your software / service or content (like Videos, white papers and case studies).
Before setting up a demo for another SAAS tool, think on the following:
- How will this tool grow my assets?
- Does this slot into my tech stack?
- Can more than one team use this?
- What tools can this replace?
- Realistically, who else will use this?
- Will this increase Revenue per person in my team / company?
- Will this tool allow a wider exposure to my assets?
You don’t always need lots of tools.
Sometimes you just need the best.
Below are listed some of them:
Prospecting tool: apollo.io
Automated demos: Walnut
Gmail and Google suite - It has to feature!
Project management: Atlassian
Partner Management: Everflow
Partner Ecosystem: Crossbeam
Landing Page Optimisation: Unbounce